VAT Relief

If you are eligible for VAT exemption, you can fill out the form below and then create a shop account with us.

After your form is reviewed, we'll mark your account as eligible and let you know. You'll then be able to buy products at the exempt cost, as long as you are logged-in.


VAT Relief Form

  An Individual
  A Charity


  Claiming VAT Exemption

You should complete this declaration if you are ‘chronically sick or disabled’ and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.

You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.

A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:

  • with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
  • with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness

It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.

If you are unsure, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professional.

The supplier will print and retain the information provided for up to 7 years.